Antique Chest of Drawers, English, Oak, Late 17th Century, Circa 1690
Our Stock # 11.3447
This is an antique chest of drawers, an English oak chest dating to the late 17th century circa 1690.
- Beautifully aged oak with attractive tonal range
- Grain interest displaying wisps of medullary rays
- Classic 17th century form with a desirable aged patina
- Raised on the side stile extensions with panelled ends and back
- The plain top displays well through the wax polished finish
- The front decorated with a carved, beaded trace
- Four broad, graduated oak lined drawers
- Classically decorated with geometric panels
- Later, quality, solid brass drop handles over pierced brass backplates
- Period iron lock to one drawer, key absent
A delightful period piece full of charm. Solid joints and construction with some professional historic repairs as one would expect, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 88cm (34.75'')
Max Depth: 54cm (21.25'')
Max Height: 82cm (32.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World