Antique Chest of Drawers, 17th Century and Later, English Oak, Circa 1690
Our Stock # 18.5267
This is an antique chest of drawers. 17th century and later in English oak dating to circa 1690.
- Classic 17th century styling in the geometric decoration
- Desirable aged patina to the dark wax polished finish
- Appealing proportions in the squat design
- Benefiting from pegged joints
- Broad three plank top running displaying well
- Large castellated dentil moulding decorating the frieze
- Three broad, graduated, drawers with exceptionally deep second drawer
- Brass lock escutcheons, locks and key absent
- Later, solid brass, swan petal back drop handles
- Double field panel ends and clean back panels
An attractive antique chest of drawers. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 96cm (37.75'')
Max Depth: 56cm (22'')
Max Height: 78cm (30.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World