Antique Chest of Drawers, 17th Century and Later, English Oak, Circa 1690
Our Stock # 18.5267
This is an antique chest of drawers. 17th century and later in English oak dating to circa 1690.
- Classic 17th century styling in the geometric decoration
- Desirable aged patina to the dark wax polished finish
- Appealing proportions in the squat design
- Benefiting from pegged joints
- Broad three plank top running displaying well
- Large castellated dentil moulding decorating the frieze
- Three broad, graduated, drawers with exceptionally deep second drawer
- Brass lock escutcheons, locks and key absent
- Later, solid brass, swan petal back drop handles
- Double field panel ends and clean back panels
An attractive antique chest of drawers. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 96cm (37.75'')
Max Depth: 56cm (22'')
Max Height: 78cm (30.75'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.