Antique Cherub, English, Lead, Putto, Statue, Ornamental Garden, Victorian, 1900
Our Stock # 18.6501
This is an antique cherub. An English, lead putto statue, ideal for an ornamental garden, dating to the late Victorian period, circa 1900.
- A wonderfully substantial statue
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Cast in lead, with skilled, fine definition
- Weighs a reassuring 19kg (41.9lb)
- A characterful set of facial features present, beneath a bouffant of hair
- Standing in a classical contraposto pose
- Domed base with hose attachment and spout to the underside
- Well suited for placement within an ornamental garden
This is a fantastic antique cherub, with considerable heft and set to grace any outdoor space. Solid construction, delivered ready for the home.
Max Width: 24cm (9.5'')
Max Depth: 23cm (9'')
Max Height: 54cm (21.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World