Antique Cheltenham Mirror, English, Oak, Hallway Rack, Cloak Hooks, Edwardian
Our Stock # 18.9707
This is an antique Cheltenham mirror. An English, oak and glass hall rack with equine overtones, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Superb mirror, ideal for the hallway or a riding stables
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in good order
- Oak stocks present fine grain interest and rich caramel hues
- Quality bevelled mirror plate lightly aged with minimal foxing
- Double pediment sits prominently above the upper scarf rail
- Distinctive mirror set within a horse shoe motif frame
- Offers a set of five cloak hooks to the lower section
- The frame adorned with carved decorative fan details
- Dressed with a pair of brass hanging loops for ease of mounting
This is a fascinating antique Cheltenham mirror, with a suite of hooks and scarf rail well suited to reception hall use, with the horseshoe motif to the mirror surround lending itself to a riding stables setting. Solid joints and construction, delivered ready for the home or institution.
Max Width: 85cm (33.5'')
Max Depth: 19.5cm (7.75'')
Max Height: 87.5cm (34.5'')
Mirror Plate Width: 21.5cm (8.5'')
Mirror Plate Height: 24.5cm (9.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World