Antique Chateau Champagne Riddler, French, Oak, 120 Bottle, Wine Rack, Victorian
Our Stock # 18.8491
This is an antique chateau champagne riddler. A French, oak 120-bottle wine rack, dating to the early Victorian period, circa 1850.
- Generously sized riddler with French country house appeal
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in good original order
- Select oak shows fine grain interest and dark hues
- Carved bottle stands to each side of the A-frame host up to 120 bottles
- Wonderfully stout stocks at a depth of 2.5cm (1") thick
- Folds by way of a pair of hinges across the top, with a chain stay for stability when extended
This is a superb antique chateau champagne riddler, with generous proportion for the larger collection and pleasingly heavy for assured storage. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 73cm (28.75'')
Max Depth: 102.5cm (40.25'')
Max Height: 145cm (57'')
Folded Width: 73cm (28.75'')
Folded Depth: 11cm (4.25'')
Folded Height: 150cm (59'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World