Antique Chaise Longue, English, Victorian, Day Bed, Mahogany Circa 1880
Our Stock # 10.1816
This is an antique chaise longue, an English, Victorian day bed on mahogany frame dating to circa 1880.
- Raised on ring turned mahogany legs and frame
- Riding upon the original ceramic castors
- Appealing sinuous form, displaying good proportion
- Well sprung and traditionally stuffed offering a comfortable recline
- Historically, professionally upholstered in a blush damask cloth
- Button back with finished rear, ideal for centre room placement
A fine example of Victorian furniture. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 165cm (65'')
Max Depth: 65cm (25.5'')
Max Height: 74cm (29.25'')
Seat Width: 124.5cm (49'')
Seat Depth: 51cm (20'')
Seat Height: 35.75cm (14'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World