Antique Chaise Longue, English, Late Regency Day Bed, Walnut, Circa 1830
Our Stock # 18.5363
This is a left-handed antique chaise longue, an English, late Regency day bed on walnut frame dating to circa 1830.
- Raised on walnut, cabriole legs with bump knee and toe
- Riding upon the original ceramic castors
- Appealing sinuous form, displaying good proportion
- Well sprung and traditionally stuffed offering a comfortable recline
- Historically, professionally upholstered in a quality floral cloth in good order
- Carved scroll arm, serpentine rail and finished rear – ideal for centre room placement
A fine example of an antique, late Regency chaise longue. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 178cm (70'')
Max Depth: 68.75cm (27'')
Max Height: 91cm (35.75'')
Seat Width: 132cm (52'')
Seat Depth: 54cm (21.25'')
Seat Height: 43.25cm (17'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World