Antique Chaise Longue, English, Late Regency Day Bed, Walnut, Circa 1830
Our Stock # 18.5363
This is a left-handed antique chaise longue, an English, late Regency day bed on walnut frame dating to circa 1830.
- Raised on walnut, cabriole legs with bump knee and toe
- Riding upon the original ceramic castors
- Appealing sinuous form, displaying good proportion
- Well sprung and traditionally stuffed offering a comfortable recline
- Historically, professionally upholstered in a quality floral cloth in good order
- Carved scroll arm, serpentine rail and finished rear – ideal for centre room placement
A fine example of an antique, late Regency chaise longue. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 178cm (70'')
Max Depth: 68.75cm (27'')
Max Height: 91cm (35.75'')
Seat Width: 132cm (52'')
Seat Depth: 54cm (21.25'')
Seat Height: 43.25cm (17'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.