Antique Centre Table, French, Walnut, Serpentine, Occasional, Louis XV Taste
Our Stock # 18.6152
This is an antique centre table. A French, walnut, serpentine-front occasional table in Louis XV taste and dating to the late 19th century, circa 1880.
- Wonderful serpentine-front form and Louis XV revival taste
- Table displays a desirable aged patina throughout
- Select walnut stocks with bountiful grain interest
- Rich caramel hues and appealing tonality
- Book-matched veneer upper surface in fine order
- All-round decoration and finish - perfect for central room placement
- Proud foliate carving decorates the central apron, with a repeat to each drawer front
- Drawers feature a stout front, quality dovetail joints and lighter, saffron coloured stocks
- Gently curving cabriole legs in the French tradition
- Graceful, rolled knees with fluted detail
- Generous kneehole height of 61.5cm (24.25")
- Standing upon sinuous, elegant pad feet
This is a beautiful antique centre table and will grace any room with its Louis XV revival taste. Solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 111cm (43.75'')
Max Depth: 76.5cm (30'')
Max Height: 78cm (30.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World