Antique Centre Table, English, William IV Breakfast Table, Mahogany Circa 1835
Our Stock # 18.5160
This is an antique centre table, an English, William IV breakfast table in mahogany dating to the early 19th century, circa 1835.
- Attractive, lustrous wax polished finish to the dark mahogany
- Displaying good grain detail and a desirable aged patina
- In good proportion and elegant design
- Broad circular, tilt top featuring deep edge moulding
- Raised on trumpet form pillar anchored in beautifully turned collar
- Standing upon a broad, circular platform base
- Three, fan carved, scroll feet ride upon hidden brass castors
An appealing example of an antique centre table. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 128cm (50.5'')
Max Depth: 128cm (50.5'')
Max Height: 74cm (29.25'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.