Antique Centre Table, English, Victorian, Circular, Burr Walnut, Tea, Side c1870
Our Stock # 18.5440
This is a mid-size antique centre table. An English, Victorian, circular, burr walnut tea table dating to the mid 19th century, circa 1870.
- Spectacular grain interest in the quarter veneered burr walnut
- Desirable aged patina and good consistent colour
- Of good proportions, mid-sized ideal as a side or display table
- Moulded edge detail over attractive serpentine apron
- Raised on four turned legs united by an 'X' stretcher
- Out-swept at the bottom and riding upon ceramic castors
A mid-sized piece displaying much interest. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 106.5cm (42'')
Max Depth: 106.5cm (42'')
Max Height: 72cm (28.25'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.