Antique Centre Table, Asian, Teak, Lamp, Occasional, 19th Century, Circa 1880
Our Stock # 18.6139
This is an antique centre table. An Asian, solid teak lamp or occasional table and dating to the late 19th century, circa 1880.
- Profusely carved with eye-catching details
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Solid teak with deep colour throughout
- Fine grain interest to its wax polish finish
- Table top decorated with concentric bands featuring beading, mythical creatures and foliate detail
- Beautiful teak centrepiece a real delight
- Tiered edge moulding decorates the upper apron
- Fine pierced fretwork to the large, scalloped lower apron
- The whole supported upon a trio of barley twist legs
- Broad figural legs meeting at a pyramid finial
- Highly sculpted mythical creature with broad leaf detail to each foot
- Standing on a squat, gently curving claw foot
This antique centre table is a delightful example of Asian furniture craft and a spectacle for any room. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 63cm (24.75'')
Max Depth: 63cm (24.75'')
Max Height: 66.5cm (26.25'')
Table Diameter: 52.5cm (20.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World