Antique Cartographer's Set, English, Architect, Draughtsman, AG Thornton, C.1920
Our Stock # 18.6908
This is an antique cartographer's set. An English, silver nickel architect's or draughtsman's case by A.G. Thornton of Manchester, dating to the early 20th century, circa 1920.
- Fascinating early 20th century instrument case
- Displaying a desirable aged patina
- Silver nickel tools in very good order
- Presented within a dark brown carry case
- Comprising 12 pieces with accessory pointers and extending beam
- Pair of large compass dividers and three bow compass
- The pair of ruling pens engraved with the Thornton maker's mark
- Navy blue interior with gold tooled Thornton crest for the Paragon Works site
This is a superb antique cartographer's set with a comprehensive selection of tools for the architect or hobbyist. Delivered polished and ready to grace a desk top.
Max Width: 21.5cm (8.5'')
Max Depth: 14.5cm (5.75'')
Max Height: 2.5cm (1'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World