Antique Cartographer's Instrument Set, English, Surveyor's Tool Case, Circa 1920
Our Stock # 18.6787
This is an antique cartographer's instrument set. An English, silver nickel surveyor's tool case, dating to the early 20th century, circa 1920.
- An attractive early 20th century set
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Silver nickel instruments in good order with some wear commensurate with age
- Presented within a deep brown textured carry case with unused name plate
- The 11 pieces encased within a rich blue velvet beneath a silk lid interior
- Pair of compass joined by a trio of spring bow compass
- Accessories include an extending beam and spare graphite tip
- Ruling pen engraved 'Foreign' typical of imported early sets - most likely of German origin
This is an attractive and collectible antique cartographer's instrument set. Sure to be a delight for the collector or hobbyist, this set is presented within an appealing carry case. Delivered polished and ready for the desk.
Max Width: 21cm (8.25'')
Max Depth: 10.5cm (4.25'')
Max Height: 2.5cm (1'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World