Antique Carriage Chest, English, Pine, Bound Travel Trunk, Victorian, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 18.6707
This is an antique carriage chest. An English, pine bound travel trunk, dating to the late Victorian period, circa 1900.
- Practical Victorian trunk
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Stained pine with appealing russet hues
- Overt metal bounding exudes strength
- Dressed with a brass lock escutcheon and iron clasp with working lock and key
- Key replete with George VI two shilling key fob dated to 1948
- Interior finished in natural pine with metal chain stay to the stout lid
- Pair of iron loop handles for carriage
This is an antique carriage chest from the late Victorian period with bounding for dependable travel. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 51cm (20'')
Max Depth: 37cm (14.5'')
Max Height: 35cm (13.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World