Antique Card Table, English, Edwardian, Fold-Over, Games, Early C20th, c.1910
Our Stock # 18.5799
This is an antique card table. An English, Edwardian, fold over games table dating to the early 20th century, circa 1910.
- A delightfully understated, fold-over games table
- Attractive tones and grain interest in the select satinwood
- Framed in mahogany with boxwood and ebony string detail
- Displaying clean lines and good proportions
- The swivel and fold over top features storage recess
- Opening on quality flush hinges to reveal a green baize playing surface
- Raised on tapering, square section legs with ebony stringing
- United by a double 'H' stretcher for stability
A delightful multi-purpose, antique card table with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 53cm (20.75'')
Closed Depth: 38cm (15'')
Open Depth: 76cm (30'')
Max Height: 68cm (26.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World