Antique Captain's Chair, English, Oak, Bow-Back, Leather, Smokers Circa 1910
Our Stock # 18.5116
This is an antique Captain's chair, an English, oak bow-back with leather seat dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Crafted in English oak with good consistent colour
- Solidly made with desirable aged patina
- Oblique cabriole legs to the front with shaped swept rears
- United by flared bar 'H' stretcher for added strength
- Makers marks imprinted beneath
- Seat frame with rounded edge detail
- Supportive and comfortable tan leather seat pad
- Finished with brass stud band
- Stout arm posts and fan back supporting bow back armrest
- Deep scroll back to crest rail for added comfort
A solid chair offering a comfortable seat. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 62cm (24.5'')
Max Depth: 58cm (22.75'')
Max Height: 76cm (30'')
Seat Width: 46cm (18'')
Seat Depth: 46cm (18'')
Seat Height: 41cm (16.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World