Antique Canterbury Table, English, Victorian, Music Stand, Walnut, Circa 1860
Our Stock # 18.5916
This is an antique Canterbury table, an English Victorian music stand in walnut dating to circa 1860.
- The walnut displaying good colour and a desirable aged patina
- Versatile, of good proportion and a useful size
- Of quality craftsmanship with a wax polished finish
- The top displays well finished with a moulded edge profile
- Three-quarter, pierced gallery running around the back and sides
- Raised on fret-cut lyre-shaped risers offering a stable platform
- The lower Canterbury divided into three
- The outer rail upon fret-cut side panels
- Ring turned pillars to the corners capped with turned finials
- Frieze drawer dressed with turned pulls and decorated with boxwood inlay
- Raised on squat turned legs, riding upon the original ceramic castors
A delightful antique Canterbury table, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 56cm (22'')
Max Depth: 40.5cm (16'')
Tabletop Height: 83cm (32.75'')
Plus Up-strand: 7.5cm (3'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World