Antique Canterbury Table, English, Regency, Burr Walnut, Circa 1830
Our Stock # 18.5044
This is an antique Canterbury table, an English Regency piece in burr walnut dating to circa 1830.
- Classic Regency overtones in this most English of pieces
- The burr walnut displaying good colour and a desirable aged patina
- Book-matched, butterfly quarter veneer to the table top
- Featuring decorative boxwood marquetry inlay to the front
- Three-quarter, pierced gallery running around the back and sides
- Raised on elegant, ring turned risers and offering a stable platform
- The lower Canterbury divided into three
- Division bars raised on a series of ring turned spindles
- Grain interest to the base with a moulded edge detail
- Breakfront enclosing a shaped frieze drawer with turned pulls
- Raised on gadroon capped, turned legs
- Rising upon the original ceramic castors
Of quality craftsmanship with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 61cm (24'')
Max Depth: 38cm (15'')
Height: 84.5cm (33.25'')
Plus Gallery: 2cm (.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World