Antique Candelabra, French, Spelter, Candlestick, Ewer, Victorian, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 18.7633
This is an antique candelabra. A French, bronze spelter candlestick in the form of a serving ewer, dating to the Victorian period, circa 1900.
- Profusely decorative candelabra with great tonality
- Displaying a desirably aged patina and in good original order
- Spelter Bronze with natural light graphite finish offers copious fascination
- Candle nozzle, tapering, with an opening diameter of 25mm (1")
- Adorned with cherubic appeal, a putti figure sits proudly atop the handle
- The globular body with beaded masques above foliate and grape motif
- Tapered base with scrolled pattern finish has the maker's mark LSF 1
This is a fascinating antique candelabra, with strong ornate taste in the French tradition. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 14.5cm (5.75'')
Max Depth: 18cm (7'')
Max Height: 44.5cm (17.5'')
Opening Diameter: 2.5cm (1'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World