Antique Campaign Writing Box, English, Victorian, Oak, Stationery, 1887
Our Stock # 18.5764
This is an antique campaign writing box. An English, Victorian, Oak stationery, correspondence case dating to the late 19th century, more specifically December 25th, 1887.
- A superior campaign writing box
- In fine English oak displaying grain interest throughout
- Delicious honey tones with a desirable aged patina
- Dressed inside with a quality ebony leather
- Quality, shaped brass carry handles dress either end
- The domed lid lifts to reveal a Bramah lock, key absent
- The lock plate further engraved with 'From Tollie. X.Mas 1887'
- The inside of the lid in leather featuring pen storage loops
- The fall hinges forwards to expose a comprehensive stationery suite
- Complete with removable pen tray and three drawers dressed with brass pulls
- The fall unfolds into a writing slope with gold tooled skiver
- Beneath the upper slope is a correspondence compartment
An antique campaign writing box of superb quality. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 43cm (17'')
Max Depth: 25.5cm (10'')
Max Height: 29cm (11.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World