Antique Campaign Table, English, Victorian, Folding, Beech, Fruitwood Circa 1890
Our Stock # 11.3463
This is an antique campaign table, an English, Victorian folding table in beech and fruitwood dating to the late 19th century, circa 1890.
- Super example of an antique folding campaign table
- Easy to open and close and offering a stable, solid table
- Quality, original, inset solid brass, butterfly hinges
- Good colour, grain interest and a desirable aged patina
- Generous, circular fruitwood top
- Raised on ring turned, 'X' frame beech legs
- A simple swing block locks into postion
- When closed, a cabin hook and pin hold it together
An attractive, antique campaign table, perfect as an occasional table for the garden. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 99.5cm (39.25'')
Max Depth: 101cm (39.75'')
Max Height: 66.5cm (26.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World