Antique Campaign Table, English, Victorian, Folding, Beech, Fruitwood Circa 1890
Our Stock # 11.3463
This is an antique campaign table, an English, Victorian folding table in beech and fruitwood dating to the late 19th century, circa 1890.
- Super example of an antique folding campaign table
- Easy to open and close and offering a stable, solid table
- Quality, original, inset solid brass, butterfly hinges
- Good colour, grain interest and a desirable aged patina
- Generous, circular fruitwood top
- Raised on ring turned, 'X' frame beech legs
- A simple swing block locks into postion
- When closed, a cabin hook and pin hold it together
An attractive, antique campaign table, perfect as an occasional table for the garden. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 99.5cm (39.25'')
Max Depth: 101cm (39.75'')
Max Height: 66.5cm (26.25'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.