Antique Campaign Silver Chest, English, Oak, Victorian Trunk, Heavy Circa 1852-5
Our Stock # 18.5423
This is a superior quality, antique, campaign, silver chest, an English oak. An early Victorian trunk dating to the mid-19th century, circa 1852-5.
- A very pleasing original gold or silver chest presented in good antique condition
- Extremely heavy, iron bound inch and half stocks of English oak
- Fabulous 'through-dovetails' showing the wonderful oak craftsmanship
- Displaying grain interest and a rich, dark, consistent colour
- Hobbs & Co., brass lock with later Chubb brass lock, keys absent
- Brass corner plates, cabin handles and key hole escutcheons
- Iron carry handles to ends and lid holding up on original stays
- Inside lined with a quality, English green baize
- A pair of snugly fitting removable trays feature lifting handles
- Beneath offering voluminous storage
A simply lovely chest in good antique condition and a piece to be welcomed into any location. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 92cm (36.25'')
Max Depth: 62cm (24.5'')
Max Height: 79cm (31'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World