Antique Campaign Chest, English, Ebonised, Mahogany Trunk, Circa 1880
Our Stock # 18.5328
This is an antique campaign chest, an English, gentleman's specimen or craft chest with wonderful mahogany fitted interior offering an abundance of storage. An ebonised mahogany trunk from the late 19th century, circa 1880.
- Robustly constructed in select mahogany
- Twin panel top of solid sides and bottom
- Protected by a continuous plinth base
- Twin throw, working, brass lock, key and keyhole lining
- The panelled lid raises on quality hinging
- Dressed with carry Handles to either end
- Inside a suite of sliding trays and lids
- Each internally divided into compartments
- The trays each lift out to reveal a base section divided into three
A superior quality antique campaign chest. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 86.5cm (34'')
Max Depth: 54cm (21.25'')
Max Height: 49cm (19.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World