Antique Campaign Chest, English, Ebonised, Mahogany Trunk, Circa 1880
Our Stock # 18.5328
This is an antique campaign chest, an English, gentleman's specimen or craft chest with wonderful mahogany fitted interior offering an abundance of storage. An ebonised mahogany trunk from the late 19th century, circa 1880.
- Robustly constructed in select mahogany
- Twin panel top of solid sides and bottom
- Protected by a continuous plinth base
- Twin throw, working, brass lock, key and keyhole lining
- The panelled lid raises on quality hinging
- Dressed with carry Handles to either end
- Inside a suite of sliding trays and lids
- Each internally divided into compartments
- The trays each lift out to reveal a base section divided into three
A superior quality antique campaign chest. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 86.5cm (34'')
Max Depth: 54cm (21.25'')
Max Height: 49cm (19.25'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.