Antique Campaign Chest, Edwardian, Officer's Secretaire, Drawers, Bureau
Our Stock # 18.5217
This is an antique campaign chest, an English, Edwardian, Officer's secretaire chest of drawers, a bureau in camphor wood dating to circa 1910.
- Appealing well figured camphor wood
- Decorated in brass inlay and raised on bun feet
- Two part, campaign chest with brass inset carry handles
- Arranged folding writing desk over two over two drawers
- Working locks and keys to the writing slope, drawer key absent
- Writing slope hinges open to reveal a tooled leather skiver
- Access to document storage beneath the forward slope
- Locking access to the rear beneath a suite of stationery drawers
- Beneath a series of cubby holes flank a locking central cupboard
A fine quality antique campaign chest with abundant interest and storage. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 91.5cm (36'')
Max Depth: 48cm (19'')
Max Height: 94.5cm (37.25'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.