Antique Campaign Chest, Edwardian, Officer's Secretaire, Drawers, Bureau
Our Stock # 18.5217
This is an antique campaign chest, an English, Edwardian, Officer's secretaire chest of drawers, a bureau in camphor wood dating to circa 1910.
- Appealing well figured camphor wood
- Decorated in brass inlay and raised on bun feet
- Two part, campaign chest with brass inset carry handles
- Arranged folding writing desk over two over two drawers
- Working locks and keys to the writing slope, drawer key absent
- Writing slope hinges open to reveal a tooled leather skiver
- Access to document storage beneath the forward slope
- Locking access to the rear beneath a suite of stationery drawers
- Beneath a series of cubby holes flank a locking central cupboard
A fine quality antique campaign chest with abundant interest and storage. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 91.5cm (36'')
Max Depth: 48cm (19'')
Max Height: 94.5cm (37.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World