Antique Cabinet, Filing, Side, Bedside, Nightstand, Mahogany, English Circa 1910
Our Stock # 18.5127
This is an antique cabinet, a filing, side, bedside or nightstand cupboard in mahogany, English and dating to the Edwardian period circa 1910.
- Attractive russet tones in the well figured, select mahogany
- Good colour throughout and a desirable aged patina
- Of quality craftsmanship and in good proportion
- Standing upon squat cabriole legs and pad feet
- United by an attractive swagged apron
- The two plank top displays well and features a moulded edge detail
- A pair of doors to the front dressed with a brass pull
- Decorated with shaped, twin inlaid stringing
- Opens to reveal cupboard space and an adjustable drawer
An unusual and interesting piece. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 45cm (17.75'')
Max Depth: 54cm (21.25'')
Max Height: 77cm (30.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World