Antique Butler's Serving Tray, English, Oak, Walnut, Afternoon Tea, Victorian
Our Stock # 18.8466
This is an antique butler's serving tray. An English, oak and bookmatched walnut afternoon tea platter, dating to the late Victorian period, circa 1900.
- Serve in style with this exquisite Victorian showpiece tray
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in good order
- Oak perimeter shows caramel hues and fine grain interest
- Striking quarter bookmatched walnut to centre with boxwood stringing
- Graceful brass handles to each end aid ease of carriage
- Dressed with a quality emerald green protective baize to the reverse
This is a superb antique butler's serving tray, presenting beautiful figuring, suitable for your most treasured gatherings. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 65cm (25.5'')
Max Depth: 40.5cm (16'')
Max Height: 5.5cm (2.25'')
Internal Width: 55.5cm (21.75'')
Internal Depth: 35cm (13.75'')
Internal Height: 2.5cm (1'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World