Antique Buffet Trolley, English, Mahogany, Side Table, Server, William IV, 1830
Our Stock # 18.6734
This is an antique 3-tier buffet trolley. An English, mahogany side table or server, dating to the William IV period, circa 1830.
- Superb example of William IV furniture
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Select mahogany shows fine grain interest
- Rich russet hues to its wax polish finish
- Resplendent with attractive gadrooned finials to each corner
- Gently chamfered shoulders enclose around each tier
- Open fronts with low retaining edge to the sides and rear
- Raised upon reeded supports and riding upon ceramic castors
This is a delightful antique buffet trolley with finely crafted reeding adding to the striking craftsmanship. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 118.5cm (46.75'')
Max Depth: 46.5cm (18.25'')
Max Height: 111.5cm (44'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World