Antique Buffet Sideboard, English, Victorian, Mahogany, Server, Circa 1880
Our Stock # 18.5647
This is an antique buffet sideboard, an English, Victorian, mahogany server dating to the late 19th century, circa 1880.
- Charming English, Victorian cabinet presented in good condition
- Deep rich tones to the mahogany with a wax polished finish
- Grain interest throughout with a desirable aged patina
- The upper surface backed by shaped up-stand with carved interest
- Moulded edge detail and raised on carved, turned and fluted pillars
- The lower shelf offering equally generous serving space
- A suite of three field panel doors over continuous plinth base
- A double door cupboard space to the left divided by a shelf
- The right hand door reveals a 'cooler' drawer, dressed with brass cabin handle
A good example suitable for daily use, bearing the hallmarks of careful use, commensurate with age. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 137cm (54'')
Max Depth: 51cm (20'')
Max Height: 125cm (49.25'')
Upper Counter Height: 107cm (42.25'')
Shelf Clearance: 42cm (16.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World