Antique Breakfront Bookcase, Victorian Burr Walnut Glazed Display Cabinet c1890
Our Stock # 18.5426
This is an antique breakfront bookcase, an English, Victorian, burr walnut, glazed display cabinet dating to the late 19th century, circa 1890.
- Of quality craftsmanship
- Mellow, caramel tones to the English walnut
- Particular grain interest to the burr walnut top
- A shallow frieze beneath the top edge moulding
- Three, six pane, doors with subtly shaped tops
- The doors swing on quality brass hinging with working locks and key
- Inside a suite of nine adjustable shelves offer extensive storage
- Standing upon a Georgian revival bracketed plinth base
- Modest overhang to the rear of the top for close wall placement
A delightful, antique, breakfront bookcase with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 157.5cm (62'')
Max Depth: 28.5cm (11.25'')
Max Height: 117.5cm (46.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World