Antique Bow Fronted Display Cabinet, Mahogany, English, Edwardian, Circa 1910
Our Stock # 18.5731
This is an antique, bow fronted display cabinet in mahogany. English, Edwardian and dating to the early 20th century, circa 1910.
- Attractive honey tones to the polished mahogany finish
- Desirable colour and grain interest
- Decorated with cross-banding and string inlay
- Raised on tapered, square section legs and lignum vitae castors
- The top displays well and features an up-stand to the rear
- The sides of the cabinet glazed for maximum light and visibility
- The original glazing continues in the pair of bow fronted doors
- The doors closing with a working lock and key
- Inside fitted with three shelves offering abundant display space
A super antique, bow fronted display cabinet in very good, antique condition. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 104cm (41'')
Max Depth: 48cm (19'')
Max Height: 146.5cm (57.75'')
Plus Up-stand 10cm (4'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World