Antique Bow Fronted Corner Cabinet, English, Georgian, Oak, Hanging Circa 1770
Our Stock # 18.5360
This is a fine example of an antique bow fronted corner cabinet, an English, Georgian, oak hanging cupboard dating to the mid eighteenth century, circa 1770.
- Superior example of an oak Georgian corner cabinet
- The English oak front displaying good colour, grain interest and patina
- Beautifully figured with wisps of medullary rays with a crossband frame
- Crest and plinth mouldings, typical of the period
- Doors open on classic solid brass butterfly 'H' hinges
- Brass keyhole linings dressing original working iron lock and key
- Doors in good order, original iron hook bolt to second door
- Doors open to reveal triple painted shelves within beneath fretwork decoration
A very attractive piece with solid joints and construction. Delivered with fixings ready to hang, waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 67cm (26.5'')
Max Depth: 45.5cm (18'')
Max Height: 95cm (37.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World