Antique Bow Front Chest of Drawers, English, Mahogany, Tallboy, Victorian, 1870
Our Stock # 18.6670
This is an antique bow front chest of drawers. An English, mahogany tallboy, dating to the Victorian period, circa 1870.
- An eye-catching Victorian piece
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Select mahogany beams with fine grain interest
- Rich caramel hues throughout
- Attractive bow front form
- Arranged as a pair over three full-width drawers
- Each resplendent with superb fascia
- Dressed with later, wheat sheaf drop handles in brass
- Generously sized top with contrasting decorative band
- Appealing inlaid brass-lined locks — key absent
- Shaped front apron with a fine parquetry inlay
- Raised upon gently splayed feet
This is a grand antique bow fronted chest of drawers, sure to grace any bedroom with its fine grain interest and rich colour. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 111cm (43.75'')
Max Depth: 52.5cm (20.75'')
Max Height: 113.5cm (44.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World