Antique Bow-Back Armchair, English, High Wycombe, Elm, Smokers, Captains c.1900
Our Stock # 18.5213
This is an antique bow-back armchair, an English, High Wycombe, Victorian, elm and beech, 'smokers', or 'captains', chair dating to circa 1900.
- An appealing country kitchen, bow back armchair
- Grain interest to the elm and beech in a wax polished finish
- Solid and stable offering a comfortable seat
- Marked with the stamped initials 'w c'
- Flared armrests raised on shaped risers
- Deep, shaped crest rail for added back support
- Solid elm slab seat panel with subtle saddling
- Raised on stout turned legs united by double 'H' stretcher
A super antique armchair for the provincial country kitchen. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 59cm (23.25'')
Max Depth: 51cm (20'')
Max Height: 80cm (31.5'')
Seat Width: 41cm (16.25'')
Seat Depth: 41cm (16.25'')
Seat Height: 45cm (17.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World