Antique Bow-Back Armchair, Edwardian, Art Nouveau, Liberty-esque, Walnut c.1910
Our Stock # 18.5414
This is an antique bow-back armchair, an English, Edwardian, Art Nouveau, Liberty-esque walnut, 'smokers', or 'captains', chair dating to circa 1910.
- An appealing country kitchen, bow back armchair
- Delightful colour to the walnut in a wax polished finish
- Displaying Liberty-esque, Art Nouveau overtones
- Pierced decoration to the arm supports and back splat
- Attractive armrests terminate in rounded grips
- Deep, shaped crest rail for added back support
- Claret leather covered seat pad with a studded finish
- Raised on stout turned legs united by double 'H' stretcher
Perfect as a desk or study chair, solid and stable offering a comfortable seat. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 61cm (24'')
Max Depth: 51cm (20'')
Max Height: 86cm (33.75'')
Seat Width: 44cm (17.25'')
Seat Depth: 46cm (18'')
Seat Height: 47cm (18.5'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.