Antique Bow-Back Armchair, Edwardian, Art Nouveau, Liberty-esque, Walnut c.1910
Our Stock # 18.5414
This is an antique bow-back armchair, an English, Edwardian, Art Nouveau, Liberty-esque walnut, 'smokers', or 'captains', chair dating to circa 1910.
- An appealing country kitchen, bow back armchair
- Delightful colour to the walnut in a wax polished finish
- Displaying Liberty-esque, Art Nouveau overtones
- Pierced decoration to the arm supports and back splat
- Attractive armrests terminate in rounded grips
- Deep, shaped crest rail for added back support
- Claret leather covered seat pad with a studded finish
- Raised on stout turned legs united by double 'H' stretcher
Perfect as a desk or study chair, solid and stable offering a comfortable seat. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 61cm (24'')
Max Depth: 51cm (20'')
Max Height: 86cm (33.75'')
Seat Width: 44cm (17.25'')
Seat Depth: 46cm (18'')
Seat Height: 47cm (18.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World