Antique Boulangerie Table, French, Pine, Shop, Bakery, Display, Victorian, 1880
Our Stock # 18.7570
This is an antique boulangerie table. A French, pine shop or bakery display table, dating to the late Victorian period, circa 1880.
- Delightful, rolling table for presenting artisan produce or items
- Displaying a desirably aged patina throughout
- Pine stocks show fine grain interest and mellow caramel hues
- Presented with a quality wax polish finish
- Both wide and usefully deep, the eight planked top finished with cleated ends
- Deep apron to each side adds stability to the frame
- Square section legs to each corner united by stretchers
- Riding smoothly upon fixed cast iron wheels held stay by delightful split pins
This is an alluring antique boulangerie table, presenting a unique opportunity to grace your home or retail space with provincial French elegance. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home or shop retail space.
Max Width: 167.5cm (66'')
Max Depth: 135.5cm (53.25'')
Max Height: 77.5cm (30.5'')
Kneehole Height: 76cm (30'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World