Antique Boulangerie Table, French, Country Kitchen, Bakery, Fruitwood Circa 1800
Our Stock # 18.5308
This is an antique boulangerie table, a French, country kitchen, bakery table in fruitwood dating to the early 19th century circa 1800.
- Highly attractive colour and patina to the fruitwood
- Grain interest to the broad planked top
- Featuring canted corners and a lipped moulding
- Generous 78cm height
- A pair of deep frieze drawers to one side crafted in typical stout stock
- An extension slide to one end withdraws for additional surface
- Each dressed with turned pulls
- Raised on delightful 'wavy line' legs
A fine antique boulangerie table with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 178cm (70'')
Max Depth: 71cm (28'')
Max Height: 78cm (30.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World