Antique Boulangerie Dough Bin, Large, French, Elm, Chest, Circa 1800
Our Stock # 18.5397
This is an antique boulangerie dough bin, a large, French, elm, chest dating to the early 19th century, circa 1800.
- A large dough bin in good order throughout
- In stout stocks of elm displaying good colour
- Attractive grain interest with a desirable aged patina
- Generous top, displays well raised on strong hinges
- Voluminous, clean storage within the canted trough
- Raised on square section legs and stretchers
Very useful for storage or as a window seat
Unusual and practical antique boulangerie dough bin. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 168cm (66.25'')
Max Depth: 66.5cm (26.25'')
Max Height: 72cm (28.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World