Antique Bookshelf, English Oak, Victorian Bookcase Jacobean Overtones Circa 1880
Our Stock # 18.5021
This is an antique bookshelf, an English oak, Victorian bookcase with Jacobean overtones dating to circa 1880.
- Mid-sized bookshelf with a dark oak finish
- Desirable aged patina and displaying Jacobean overtones
- Pair of fixed shelves offering 24cm, 9.5 inch, shelf depth
- Raised on a continuous plinth base carved with running foliate detail
- The shelves flanked by a pair of guilloche carved stiles
- The header rail featuring carved diamond lozenges
- Beneath a plank top displaying grain interest
A super set of shelves that display well. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 108cm (42.5'')
Max Depth: 32cm (12.5'')
Max Height: 104cm (41'')
Top Shelf Height: 22cm (8.75'')
Middle Shelf Height: 27cm (10.75'')
Bottom Shelf Height: 30cm (11.75'')
Top Two Shelf Depths: 24cm (9.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World