Antique Bookshelf, English Oak, Victorian Bookcase Jacobean Overtones Circa 1880
Our Stock # 18.5021
This is an antique bookshelf, an English oak, Victorian bookcase with Jacobean overtones dating to circa 1880.
- Mid-sized bookshelf with a dark oak finish
- Desirable aged patina and displaying Jacobean overtones
- Pair of fixed shelves offering 24cm, 9.5 inch, shelf depth
- Raised on a continuous plinth base carved with running foliate detail
- The shelves flanked by a pair of guilloche carved stiles
- The header rail featuring carved diamond lozenges
- Beneath a plank top displaying grain interest
A super set of shelves that display well. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 108cm (42.5'')
Max Depth: 32cm (12.5'')
Max Height: 104cm (41'')
Top Shelf Height: 22cm (8.75'')
Middle Shelf Height: 27cm (10.75'')
Bottom Shelf Height: 30cm (11.75'')
Top Two Shelf Depths: 24cm (9.5'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.