Antique, Bookshelf, Mahogany Stand, Three Tier Whatnot, Regency Revival, c.1890
Our Stock # 18.5703
This is an antique bookshelf, an English, mahogany, three tier, Regency revival whatnot display stand dating to the late 19th century, circa 1890.
- Delightful, rich, russet tones to the select mahogany
- Good consistent colour in the wax polished finish
- Grain interest with a desirable aged patina
- The figured top displays well as do the shelves
- The upper shelf with central, shaped divider
- Both shelves galleried on three sides
- Barrel turned columns to each corner
- Displaying ring turned details
- Raised upon slender, tapered legs
- Terminating in oblique pad feet
A super antique bookshelf with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 48.25cm (19'')
Max Depth: 26.75cm (10.5'')
Max Height: 86cm (33.75'')
Shelf Depth: 24.5cm (9.75'')
Shelf Height: 31.5cm (12.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World