Antique Bookcase, Large, Glazed, Edwardian c.1910
Our Stock # R0392
This is a large, glazed,åÊantique bookcase dating to the Edwardian era c.1910.
- Polished mahogany with good colour and grain interest
- Raised on tapered, square section legs terminating in spade feet
- Four doors featuring the original glass
- Dressed with brass twist drop handles
- Working locks and key
- Central double doored section flanked by two narrower
- Adjustable shelves in each section
- Field panel sides
- Shaped rear up-stand in good proportion
- Offset for pushing flat to wall over skirting boards
In good order, well made and offering generous storage. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 183cm (72")
Max Depth: 32.5cm (12.75")
Max Height: 135cm (53")
Internal bookshelf depth: 23cm (9")
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World