Antique Bookcase, Georgian Mahogany Display Cabinet Gothic Overtones Circa 1800
Our Stock # 18.5134
This is an antique bookcase, an English, Georgian, mahogany display cabinet displaying gothic overtones, dating to the turn of the 19th century circa 1800.
- Good, consistent colour to the select mahogany
- Displaying grain interest with a desirable aged patina
- Gothic overtones in a well proportioned cabinet
- Standing upon bracket feet all round
- Modest pediment with dentil moulding
- Original glass in the 11 pane astragal glazed doors
- Closing with a brass dust cover strip and lock and key
- Inside three adjustable shelves offer abundant storage
- A pair of cock-beaded, dovetailed, oak lined frieze drawers
- Dressed with brass drop handles over pierced batwing back-plates
- Over a pair of field panel doors to lower cabinet
- Voluminous storage within divided vertically in the centre
An attractive period cabinet for the library, study or drawing room. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 112cm (44'')
Max Depth: 48cm (19'')
Max Height: 209cm (82.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World