Antique Bookcase, English, Victorian, Mahogany, Display Cabinet, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 18.5482
This is an antique bookcase, an English, Victorian, mahogany display cabinet displaying gothic overtones, dating to the turn of the century circa 1900.
- Good, consistent colour to the select mahogany
- Displaying grain interest with a desirable aged patina
- Gothic overtones in a well proportioned cabinet
- Standing upon bracket feet all round
- Modest pediment with boxwood geometric inlay
- Original glass in the astragal glazed doors
- Closing with a dust cover strip and working lock and key
- Inside three adjustable shelves offer abundant storage
- The lower cabinet with a pair of shaped field panel doors
- Dressed with a pair of turned brass pulls
- Keyhole escutcheons and locks, key absent
- Voluminous storage within featuring a pair of adjustable shelves
An attractive period cabinet for the library, study or drawing room with a pleasingly narrow depth. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 103cm (40.5'')
Max Depth: 33.5cm (13.25'')
Max Height: 222cm (87.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World