Antique Bookcase, Engish, Oak, Victorian, Book Shelf, Ecclesiastical Circa 1850
Our Stock # 11.3170
This is an antique bookcase, an English oak, Victorian book shelf with ecclesiastical overtones from the 19th century, circa 1850.
- A pleasing English Victorian open bookcase presented in good antique condition
- Of useful proportions offering excellent storage capacity and display opportunity
- In desirable English oak with charming colour & tone
- Attractively formed substantial ends
- Moulded edge upper rail showing wide dentil moulding
- Rising from a forked foot and offering relief at the lower rear for skirting
- Twin adjustable shelves to each section
- Classic English styling - both practical and versatile
- Solidly jointed and robust
A simply lovely utility item in good condition and a piece to be welcomed into any location.
Delivered waxed, polished & ready for the home.
Max Width: 178cm (70'')
Max Depth: 30cm (11.75'')
Max Height: 128cm (50.5'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.