Antique Bookcase, Engish, Oak, Victorian, Book Shelf, Ecclesiastical Circa 1850
Our Stock # 11.3170
This is an antique bookcase, an English oak, Victorian book shelf with ecclesiastical overtones from the 19th century, circa 1850.
- A pleasing English Victorian open bookcase presented in good antique condition
- Of useful proportions offering excellent storage capacity and display opportunity
- In desirable English oak with charming colour & tone
- Attractively formed substantial ends
- Moulded edge upper rail showing wide dentil moulding
- Rising from a forked foot and offering relief at the lower rear for skirting
- Twin adjustable shelves to each section
- Classic English styling - both practical and versatile
- Solidly jointed and robust
A simply lovely utility item in good condition and a piece to be welcomed into any location.
Delivered waxed, polished & ready for the home.
Max Width: 178cm (70'')
Max Depth: 30cm (11.75'')
Max Height: 128cm (50.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World