Antique Boat Builders Chest, English, Victorian, Pitch Pine, Trunk, Circa 1900
Our Stock # LFA-1730
This is an antique boat-builders chest, an English, Victorian pitch pine trunk dating to circa 1900.
- Mellow tones to the pitch pine boards
- Featuring teak end panels for added strength
- Iron bound with a quality lock, plate and latch, key absent
- Raised on a pair of slides to clear the deck and make for easy movement
- A pair of substantial rope handles dress the end panels
- The lid lifting on expertly cut-in strap hinges, a sign of the quality of this piece
- The inside of the lid fitted with saw bars
- The chest interior largely empty but for a suite of bespoke tool locators
A wonderfully weight trunk that would make a great low, coffee table. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 97cm (38.25'')
Max Depth: 46cm (18'')
Max Height: 31cm (12.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World