Antique Billiards Scoreboard, English, Oak, 2 Player, Decorative Snooker Marker
Our Stock # 18.8524
This is an antique billiards scoreboard. An English, oak 2 player decorative snooker marker, dating to the early 20th century, circa 1920.
- Outfit your games room with this superb antique scoreboard
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in very good order
- Select oak shows fine grain interest and wisps of medullary rays
- The shield-shaped board shows rich caramel hues, with an ebonised reverse
- Prominent field panel with three painted hunting scenes add a decorative touch
- Behind the drop front, the scoring sliders with score and frame counter
- Ebonised pointers glide smoothly along the score runners
- E.G. Riley maker's mark within the drop front, accentuated in golden tones
This is a delightful antique billiards or snooker scoreboard, a must for any games room. Keep up the competitive edge whilst adding an attractive example of gaming craftsmanship to your room. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready to enjoy.
Max Width: 78cm (30.75'')
Max Depth: 6.5cm (2.5'')
Max Height: 37.5cm (14.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World