Antique Bijouterie Table, George V Display Case, English c.1915
Our Stock # LFA-1658
This is an antique bijouterie table, dating to the reign of George V, English c.1915.
- Beautifully made in select mahogany with a polished finish
- The case finished in thick, beaded glazing complete with working lock and key
- Lined with a pale olive green velvety cloth bearing some minor marks
- A sinuous, flared shaped apron mounts the case
- Raised on the most elegant, slender cabriole legs
- Terminating in delicately formed pad feet
A superior example with solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 66cm (26'')
Max Depth: 50cm (19.75'')
Max Height: 68cm (26.75'')
Max Width: 54cm (21.25'')
Max Depth: 39cm (15.25'')
Max Height: 11cm (4.25'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.