Antique Bijouterie Table, George V Display Case, English c.1915
Our Stock # LFA-1658
This is an antique bijouterie table, dating to the reign of George V, English c.1915.
- Beautifully made in select mahogany with a polished finish
- The case finished in thick, beaded glazing complete with working lock and key
- Lined with a pale olive green velvety cloth bearing some minor marks
- A sinuous, flared shaped apron mounts the case
- Raised on the most elegant, slender cabriole legs
- Terminating in delicately formed pad feet
A superior example with solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 66cm (26'')
Max Depth: 50cm (19.75'')
Max Height: 68cm (26.75'')
Max Width: 54cm (21.25'')
Max Depth: 39cm (15.25'')
Max Height: 11cm (4.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World