Antique Bijouterie Table, English, Walnut, Glass, Display, Edwardian, Circa 1910
Our Stock # 18.6636
This is an antique bijouterie table. An English, walnut and glass display table, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Fascinating Edwardian table
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Walnut resplendent in rich caramel hues
- Fine grain interest and carved detail throughout
- Glass display vitrine in good, original order — internal lock absent
- Carved fretwork decorates the perimeter of the lid
- Opens smoothly with support provided by a link chain
- Interior lined with deep charcoal baize
- Fluting to shoulders adds distinction
- Shaped, pierced brackets decorate the upper supports
- Attractive fretwork in Chinoiserie taste graces the lower tier
- Standing on four tapering legs, united by shaped stretchers with further pierced detail
This is a charming antique bijouterie, with display potential. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 56.5cm (22.25'')
Max Depth: 40cm (15.75'')
Max Height: 77cm (30.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World