Antique Bijouterie Table, English, Display Case, Showcase, Stand, Edwardian
Our Stock # 18.8026
This is an antique bijouterie table. An English, mahogany and glass display case, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Fascinating Edwardian table with appealing forms
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in good order
- Quality stocks resplendent in deep russet hues
- Fine grain interest and serpentine detail throughout
- Glass display vitrine in good, original order with inset lock — key absent
- Glazed lid with tiered edge carvings and shaped corners
- Opens smoothly, coming to a natural rest in the upright position
- Dashing Interior lined with a saffron yellow velvet fabric
- Clear, bright showcase with plate glass to each side
- Tall, serpentine cabriole legs with pronounced knees at canted angles
- Useful under-tier united to the legs with shaped stretcher rails
- Standing upon slender, splayed toes to each corner
This is a charming antique bijouterie, with display potential. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 56.5cm (22.25'')
Max Depth: 40cm (15.75'')
Max Height: 77cm (30.25'')
Display Area Width: 50.5cm (20'')
Display Area Depth: 34.5cm (13.5'')
Display Area Height: 12.5cm (5'')
Under-tier Width: 30cm (11.75'')
Under-tier Depth: 13cm (5'')
Under-tier Height: 36.5cm (14.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World