Antique Bergere Sofa, English, Beech, Cane, 2 Seat Settee, Edwardian, Circa 1910
Our Stock # 18.7780
This is an antique bergere sofa. An English, beech and cane two seat settee, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Presenting beautifully, a delightful living room or conservatory sofa
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in good order
- Select beech frame shows rich caramel hues and fine grain interest
- Benefits from a recent professional reupholstering
- Traditionally stuffed cushions finished in quality silk damask fabric
- Generous deep seat panels complimented with soft filled bolsters, dressed with tassels
- Seat-back finished with bergere cane work in taut, undamaged condition
- Comfortable seating height of 51cm (20") aids relaxation
- Graced with a pair of sinuous arms over cane side panels
- Lower cushion accentuated with golden brocade trim
- Shaped lower rail with sash carvings over a trio of front cabriole feet
- Standing upon a pair of square section feet at the rear
This is a striking antique bergere sofa, presented in clean, bright order and ready to enjoy as is. Can be reupholstered to individual taste. A fine sofa for the lounge or conservatory. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 165cm (65'')
Max Depth: 86.5cm (34'')
Max Height: 91.5cm (36'')
Seat Width: 156.5cm (61.5'')
Seat Depth: 58.5cm (23'')
Seat Height: 51cm (20'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World