Antique Bentwood Coat Stand, English, Hallway Rack, After Thonet, Edwardian
Our Stock # 18.7527
This is an antique bentwood coat stand. An English, beech hallway rack in the manner of Thonet, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Presented in its original splendour, with slight natural cant
- Displays a desirable aged patina throughout
- Beech shows fine grain interest and deep russet hues
- Quality wax polish finish enhances the whole
- Small turned finial to centre, standing proudly above the whole
- Eight serpentine coat hooks with dashing scrolled forms
- Delightful, lobed under-hooks ideal for hats, gloves or umbrellas
- Standing upon a set of four splayed legs with stretchers and squat bun feet
This is a pleasingly aged antique bentwood coat stand, sure to add Edwardian elegance to the hallway. Delivered waxed, polished and ready to serve.
Max Width: 72cm (28.25'')
Max Depth: 74cm (29.25'')
Max Height: 207.5cm (81.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World